Monday, January 6, 2014

Her Last New Years Resolutions for 1937 - Me, Myself

Our smart Delineator gal saved the best for last. 

                            Me, Myself

  • To try to see the good points in my face, my figure, my disposition, and quit worrying about the flaws I can't do anything about.
  • To confine my raptures about Robert Taylor to my girl friends. 
  • To learn to drive like a man. 
  • To diet, if necessary, without talking about it.
  • To be aware of my high moments and give them all I've got without too much thought of tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with her on the learning to drive like a man part. When I get lost while driving around, I want to be able to drive past the right street, but refuse to turn around and go back. Think of all the great new places I'll get to see by doing that.

    ReplyDelete